The Royal House of Madagascar led by Rev. Prince. Dr. Ndriana Rabarioelina, Doctor of Theology, a descendant of the elder branch of the Royal Family of Madagascar, with the Council of Traditional Kings and Princes of Madagascar, met in Antananarivo, Saturday, July 19, 2014, to find lasting solutions to lift ninety-two percent (92%) of Malagasy from poverty and to develop the nation. The theme of the first meeting focused on "DEVELOPMENT OF MADAGASCAR: CURRENT PROBLEMS AND SUSTAlNBLE SOLUTlONS.
Thus, they are divided into several committees (Law, Culture, Economy, Education, Health, Science, Environment, Social) to analyze in depth the causes of cyclical current serious problems, based on reports from their representatives throughout Madagascar. After that, they gathered the solutions in the short term, medium term and long term, to save and develop the nation.
The ultimate goal is the establishment of the rule of law and a modern kingdom with a holy nation (Fanjaka-sy Mpisorona firenena Masina), for the blessing of the whole nation, respecting the Lord (Llay Mpahary ) and respecting the traditional values of the nation (Soatoavina nenti-paharazana), especially the Fahamarinana in harmony with modernity, in the complementarity of a new spiritual power and a new temporal power, with all the forces of the nation, through new servants of the state, non-corrupt, incorruptible, patriotic, competent and efficient. Among the resolutions of this first meeting:
1) Madagascar and all the islands scattered (Juan de Nova, Bassa of lndia, Europa, Tromelin, Glorioso, ... etc..) in a district 200 miles around Madagascar, belong to the Malagasy (Resolution N° 34/91 and N°35/123 of UN). This is non-negotiable.
2) Establishment of Antenimieran 'ny Andriana (Upper House) who will participate in all major decisions concerning the nation.
3) A Monarchic Constitution, respecting the Lord and our traditional values for the blessing of the whole nation. Indeed, since fifty-four years (1960-2014), Democratic Republican Constitution, from the Greco-Roman civilization and legacy of colonization, benefited only successive leaders, political parties, their associates and foreign mafia. Thus, the solution of a real sustainable development begins with the total eradication of the neo-colonial, secular, democratic republican constitution, imposed for more than half a century in several variants, which is a factor of impoverishment and a deadly poison for 92% of the population.
4) Supplementary budget with investment budgets for the restoration and operation of all the royal palaces (Palais de Manjakamiadana and others) and royal and sacred sites throughout Madagascar, symbols of our national identity, our history and of our civilization.
5) Urgent change of current laws, from the Napoleonic Code, inherited from colonization, by new laws, elaborated with the support of the Council of Kings and Princes of Madagascar, so they are actually in favor of all population and not vice versa.
6) New policies and new laws (cultural, monetary, financial, economic, educational, and social) for the whole nation, and not for traffickers and international mafia.
7) New land policy and new land laws to protect ancestral land belonging to indigenous and peasant foster family farming. Madagascar, Holy Land, belongs to the Malagasy, and the earth can not be borrowed, rented, purchased or sold by indigenous citizens.
8) Real protection of the population and their property, by the Armed Forces, with the support of Ampanjaka (Traditional Chiefs) in any Madagascar, through Dina and customary law.
9) Endogenous development, from human resources and soil, subsoil, atmosphere and sea resources, combining scientific research and discoveries made by national researchers and academics, with the ancestral wisdom , a multimillennial biblical wisdom, and the experience of the population.
10) Creation of national, state or private companies, led by the national, patriotic, competent and efficient manager, with in priority the support of national experts, and international experts if it is really necessary for the transfer of technology, for the exploitation of our strategic resources (soil, subsoil, sea, air), in the respect of environmental and health, so that 90% of the profits go directly to the entire national population (contrary to 02% current).
11) New energy policy to reduce fuel prices immediately, therefore the price of transport, but also the price of energy through the use of alternative energy resources and other renewable resources, with the support of national experts.
12) New policy for education for all, based on Soatoavina nentim-paharazana or traditionnal cultural values, with a quality education and a culture of excellence. An effective strategy to eradicate child malnutrition and distance teaching places throughout Madagascar with the support of the Council of kings and princes of Madagascar.
Antananarivo, Sacred city, July 19, 2014,
Madagascar, Sacred lsland.
Prince Rev. Dr. Ndriana RABARlOELlNA,
Direct descendant of the Elder Branch of the Royal House of Madagascar,
Head of the Royal House of Madagascar.